Tuesday 14 September 2010

'treatments you can trust'

There has been a lot of media coverage lately about the register 'treatments you can trust'.  this association reminds me of 'the mafia'  as it seems to be a kind of protection racket ie 'pay up or go out of business'
They have been given a 200k backing from the government for forming a register of 'reputable practitioners'.  Well....i am reputable, honest, concientious ,experienced and will not be joining this association.  Anyone can join providing they pay £1000 registration fee, show they have done the required training, are medically qualified and work in a safe environment.  I know of many practitioners, doctors, dentists and again rarely nurses who are money grabbing and put financial gain before patients well-being.  I actually know of a surgeon who is registered with them who has been sued three times for botched jobs!  I am sick of these do-gooders who know nothing about my industry and set themselves up to be an authority in it.  I would love to hear feeback from anyone who has suffered in the hands of these people and then i can check them out to see if they are in this 'association' 

No comments:

Post a Comment